Our client is one of the leading suppliers of packaging and process technology.
Non-Production Material and Services
In this role you are responsible for individual Part Families in the Material Fields Facility Management (FCM) and Professional Services in the Netherlands, to achieve saving targets across locations. Besides you are responsible - in close cooperation with the responsible Material Field Manager - for the development and implementation of the purchasing strategy for the assigned Part Families (e.g. Leased employees, Facility Management and Energy) and the implementation of the global material field strategy set by the respective material field.
- You are in close contact with the Material Field Management and the respective functional department to ensure early involvement in new demands and projects.
- Preparation and implementation of (cross-site) tenders and negotiations.
- Cross-functional evaluation and comparison of quotes (e.g. with Human Resources and Facility Management).
- Commercial evaluation of quotes/agreements including TCO consideration (e.g. Logistics costs and/or type of delivery).
- Derive alternative courses of action and awarding business to suppliers.
- Creating and documentation of contractual agreements.
- Definition and qualification of new suppliers including capacity management.
- Conduct annual discussions with suppliers (e.g. on quality, delivery performance, innovations, obsolescence, price developments, etc.).
- Responsibility to communicate relevant timelines and quality issues towards suppliers.
- Coordination of legal issues between the supplier and the legal department (e.g. in the event of deviations from standard contracts).
Preparation and maintenance of all necessary information / data in the relevant systems (i.e. supplier master data, info records, etc.), order processing.
- University or Bachelor degree, technical and/or commercial background or a comparable qualification.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience.
- First experience in managing commodities.
- Negotiating skills.
- Legal knowledge according purchase agreements.
- Market know-how for responsible commodities.
- Effective communication and excellent organizational skills.
- Language skills in Dutch, English and German.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Team player with a customer service orientation applied to both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently and the ability to solve problems.
- MS Office and Business system knowledge, in particular with Outlook and Excel, SAP preferred.
What they offer:
Your future work location offers you stability and continuity with an international company and growth opportunities. Pleasant collegial working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues. Large responsibility and independence. A fulltime job with the intention of a permanent contract. Good primary and secondary benefits (including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days) and a fun and challenging job!
Herken jij jezelf in bovenstaande omschrijving? Dan ontvangen wij graag je NEDERLANDSE & ENGELSE CV.
Heb je nog vragen? Neem dan gerust telefonisch contact op met Esther Bouwens op 06-20386321 of 0495-700203.
Startdate : Asap
Region : Weert
Hours : Fulltime
Employment : Structural