Marketing Coordinator (24-32 hrs)
Vacaturedatum: 11 mei 2022
Reaching out around the globe to highlight our client’s highly innovative, and flexible digital product.
As a Marketing Coordinator you know how to fine-tune the branding strategy and convert it into action steps. You attract partners when they can do things leaner and better than you. But you monitor the end result and retain ultimate responsibility.
The organization is in full development. Your efforts contribute to its momentum, and that is how you further develop in your role.
Your responsibilities consist of:
- Designing and implementing the very best marketing campaigns;
- Website optimization (incl. Google Analytics and SEO) and creating social media posts;
- Developing online concepts and content, and providing for online publications;
- Guarding corporate-wide uniformity of branding in visuals and copy;
- Supporting and developing a network of relevant partners;
- Boosting proactive campaigns according to budget, for an optimal return on investment;
- Handling all business gifts; gadgets and promotional materials;
- Planning, managing and hosting public events, meetings and conferences with the appropriate appeal.
- A dynamic role that is new to the organisation;
- A good salary and employment benefits;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal development to stay on top of your game;
- Close cooperation in a pleasant working atmosphere within a stable organization.
Who Are You?
- You own a Bachelor’s degree (in marketing, media or communications);
- You have an excellent and professional command of the English language, this is a must;
- You are very well versed in project management as well as managing and executing marketing campaigns;
- You have great copy writing abilities;
- At the risk of stating the obvious: an above-average level of creativity is required;
- You are an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects and campaigns at once, and meet tight deadlines;
- You are entrepeneurial, and goal-oriented with a feel for commerce.
About The Company
Our client is a software developer and provider for the aviation industry. They offer a worldwide web-based solution, currently used in over 300 airports spanning 100 countries.
Your Next Step
Is this your job? Then we look forward to receiving your resume.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us by phone at +31(0)495-700203.
Starting date : a.s.a.p.
Region : Utrecht
Employment : Structural